From the Home Office
at 1334 North Beachwood...
Each month I will hopefully
post a top 10 list based on current Monkees/ solo Monkee news and events. Enjoy
The Top Ten Things The Monkees Would Do If Elected President
10. Consult a mentalist to help with speech writer's block.
9. Outlaw ghost towns.
8. Use diplomancy with sayings like "guns and violence never solve anything- there just the cowards way out" or "now shake hands and be friends".
7. Use the Presidental pardon for good looking foreign ballerinas.
6. Outlaw guns in favor of using your finger as a gun.
5. All decision making is made by choosing fingers.
4. New law- no one goes into a scary mansion all alone.
3. Beef up security at the beach when a new drive-in opens.
2. The Monkees Pad will be renamed The Western White House.
And the #1 thing the Monkees would do if elected President.
1. They call for a war but nobody came.
To view previous Top 10 Lists
And now I feel like such a fool for making you crawl Back to me